Our experienced inspectors will prepare your Home Inspection Reports with easy-to-read details on:
- The condition of every major component from the roof to the basement
- Major and minor deficiencies
- Any major expenditures necessary
- What to watch out for
- Helpful home preservation tips
- Along with any safety concerns
- RPM Home Inspectors will review the detailed report with you to make sure you understand everything and answer any remaining questions.
- Pre-Purchase Inspection
A home inspection is a visual process where all of the items typically used within a home are tested and/or operated to verify proper operation or installation. Doors and windows are opened and closed, roofing materials inspected, air-conditioning and heating systems operated. The Inspector will fill the sinks and tub(s), run the shower(s), and flush the toilets. All the while making notes on the condition and operation of the components tested. Upon completion a report will be distributed to you.
Our Home Inspection Prices are as follows:
Our Pricing is pretty simple and easy to understand.
$300 per inspection – no matter the square footage.
$100 Radon testing when done by itself
$50 Radon testing when done in conjunction with a home inspection.
Give us a call today at (720)-305-7817 to schedule your Home Inspection and lock in your home inspection prices.